Avast gives you all-round protection like anti-virus, VPN, and internet security. It is the most common anti-virus in the world. Avast also gives you one year license, when you purchase it the first time. After a one-year amount deducts from your bank account, PayPal account, or credit card for renewal If user does not opt to cancel Avast subscription. Obviously, Avast is a better anti-virus than other, As we know that a lot of people use the avast, Some of them want to continue this feature, while some want to take other opportunities for anti-virus.
Avast doesn’t give the ultimatum for deducting the amount after one year of subscription, it only shows a small checkbox of subscription expire in the corner on your screen, Usually, we don’t notice it and after some time it can create a problem of billing. Due to this problem, some people choose other anti-viruses.
But it is easy to cancel the Auto-Renewal in Avast. You can cancel it easily fill in the correct information in the customer portal. There are many ways to Turn Off Auto-Renewal. Avast has a policy for a customer to subscribe for Avast 60 day Free Trial and you can also cancel it after 60 days. Due to lack of time, If you could not cancel your subscription, Then Avast will deduct the amount for auto-renewal. You can apply for the refund in Avast Customer Service, Avast gives first 30 days to apply for a refund after the subscription date.
Cancel Avast Subscription
Here we will tell you that how can you turn off auto-renewal in avast. It is so simple to Turn Off Auto-Renewal in Avast, And you can check other antivirus and security software. Here we have some tips to turn off auto-renewal in avast and how to get a refund from avast even you paid for it.
As we told you that after one year avast deduct money for auto-renewal, So some people want to cancel avast subscription. There are so many ways to cancel the avast subscription, Two of them are most used and easier than others. With the help of following steps, You can do it yourself within 10 minutes. Another way to cancel the avast subscription is the use of your Digital River or Nexway account. You can cancel your subscription with the help of your Digital River. If you want to get a refund after subscription, Avast will refund it.
Disable Auto Renewal via Customer Portal
If you have purchased avast form Digital River, When you open it, You will see a customer portal, You can easily edit it to cancel your subscription and other options too. There are some steps to turn off auto-renewal in avast:
- Go to the Digital River customer portal, by on the link.
- You will see the login option in a portal.
- Login there from your number and password.
- Your order number and password can be found in the original e-mail you received after your purchase from address email@example.com with the subject ‘Avast – Order Confirmation (Order #YOUR-ORDER-ID)‘.
- You should confirm by clicking on ‘find order‘.
- After finding your order details, You should click on the manage subscription.
- On the page of subscription details, you will find Automatic renewals.
- You should it off.
- You should confirm it by clicking on the Disable Automatic Renewal link on the pop-up message.
- Now your automatic renewal is canceled and you should see Off in the Automatic Renewals line.
- You will also get a confirmation mail from avast to your registered email, With the subject ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped‘.
- Canceling all the auto-renewal will also remove avast email signature from your registered email addresses.
Turn Off Auto Renewal Via Avast Account
You can also cancel the auto-renewal by your avast account when the first way has some interruptions. It is so easy to cancel auto-renewal by your avast account within 5 minutes. There are some steps, which help you to cancel auto-renewal in avast:
- Open your avast software
- You will see a sign in option in the top right corner.
- Enter your email and password to log in ( You have to enter the same email which is used for the original purchase from avast.com)
- Find the button Your License and go to the Licenses section.
- You will see there all your licenses associated with an Avast account.
- Find Auto Renewal License on your screen.
- You will see an option to cancel it, Click there and auto-renewal will be cancel
- After the cancellation of auto-renewal, You will get a confirmation mail with subject Avast-Auto Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.
Ask Avast to Cancel Subscription
You can ask to avast customer care for disabling the auto-renewal If the above solutions didn’t work for you due to some reasons. It is very simple and straightway instead of others. There are some points, Which can help you to cancel auto-renewal in avast:
- Go to the link support.avast.com/refund on the official website of avast.
- Fill in the correct information which has been used for the avast subscription with cancel request.
- You have to use the same e-mail you have used during the original purchase.
- Wait for the Avast Customer Service response to confirm the cancellation.
Refund Policy To Cancel Avast Subscription
Whenever, If you missed the date, Which was the last date of cancellation of auto-renewal in avast and avast has automatically got renewed and the renewal amount has been deducted from your bank account, Don’t worry about it. It’s not hard to apply for the refund. Avast customer care gives you the facility to apply for the refund, You have 30 days to apply for the refund. See if you have still your avast whitelist enabled.
Avast has a different policy to apply for the refund for an old user and new user and avast customer service billing is responsible for it. You can apply for the avast customer service refund from the customer support within the first 30 days if your license has renewed or 60 days if you are the new user to purchase the avast license. canceling the avast subscription will also lead you to use Xpadder free for Windows 10. With the use of the following tips, You can apply for refund easily:
- Go to the link https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund and fill in correct information which has been used when you purchased the avast software.
- You have to enter the same mail address you have used during the purchase.
- Wait for the response by Avast Customer Care to confirm the refund.
Avast 60 day Free Subscription
Avast gives you a free trial of 60 days, this policy of avast can make it more popular and searches. It is easy to get a free trial of Avast. When you will go to the avast customer portal, You will see an option for the free trial, Click on the option and fill in the information with your credit card or Paypal card.
You can also cancel the Avast Free Trial, It is the same as above. Go to the avast official website and open the customer portal and fill in the information with cancel request then the Free Trial of Avast will be canceled. All your saved Avast Passwords will also be disabled and deleted.