Windows has been the best operating system since the time the computer came into popularity. According to stats, there are about 60% of the total world’s computer that is running and operating on the Windows Operating system. Windows comprises many components that are supported by many different hardware present in your Central Processing Unit.
After all the latent qualities and many more features, you can still sometimes experience that your processor is working at a full clock speed that is simply causing your SMPS fan to run at full speed in order to cool down your processor along with the experience of lag in your computer’s performance. This is caused just because of Windows Modules Installer Worker started working.
Fixing Windows Modules Installer Worker High Disk Usage Error
To start to solve out any of the relative problems in your computer user simply close all the programmes at once Most of the windows errors stop appearing when all the programmes are closed or restarted. Still, in this case, the speed of the CPU fan is not getting any lower values.
Windows Modules Installer is a self upgradation process that keeps on updating the necessary elements in your computer. After closing all the applications you can still check for the reason that is maintaining your fan speed at high RPM via Windows Task Manager. You can notice that windows modules installer worker is consuming your most of the memory running. This is the reason for making the graphical and gaming files are not working well.
Windows modules also cause many problems like your CPU making noise and producing a lot of heat issues. This process is called TiWorker.exe, which runs for the Windows files and a graphical processing unit, and also can be found by this name in windows task manager in case of Windows 10.
What is Windows Modules Installer?
The tool that is responsible for the conducting and checking the windows update, installation along with the modification of the different windows components and parts is referred to as Windows Modules Installer. Since this process is the reason for making the windows update, thus when Windows Modules download and install the system update files, it causes a lot of windows CPU usage. This process usually starts after you have logged in your pc. This program starts in the background and keeps the process running silently.
There is no simple way by which you can stop or pause the windows modules installer worker high disk usage in Windows 10 or Windows 7, or any other version of Windows operating systems. These windows modules are present in all versions of Windows from Windows XP, to Windows 10. This feature is enabled automatically in your pc and you cannot turn it off easily. You have to follow and conduct some steps in order to stop Windows Modules working in your PC.
In Windows 10, Windows Modules Installer is referred to as term TiWorker.exe as a process. However, in its earlier versions, it was simply defined by the name following in the article. In Task Manager of the windows 10, either it can be referred to as TiWorker or Windows Modules.
Since Microsoft releases a new update for its operating system every month, thus this process can seem working every month. You will be working on your PC and at any period of time, you can experience the CPU working at its full-on speed. You can eliminate the patch files of your windows every month to get rid of automated windows working processes.
What is the Windows Module Installer Worker High CPU Usage?
Windows Modules Installer High Disk/CPU usage is basically caused due to the reason that windows start repairing itself and update processes are started when you are connected to internet from a long period of time. As you are connected to the internet for a long time windows update manager starts working. working with software like Xpadder Windows 10 will also be affected when these windows modules are at their function.
The most simple and the easiest way to turn off windows modules installer or TiWorker.exe is by restarting your computer. There are also ways to delete the windows modules installer permanently from your computer so that you do not face such scene again, but we will recommend that you shall not delete any computer or windows tool files.
After your system starts processing the updates, the Windows Modules Installer will automatically lunch and soon the updates will get to start installing with the new one. We suggest that whenever there is any windows related process running in the background you shall let it run but when they start causing your trouble, you shall disable them temporarily for some time. Windows Modules is the system tool that falls under the category of Service Host superfetch, as they are found under same windows libraries.
How to Disable Windows Modules Installer Worker
- The confusion gets raised when you are in the middle of your work and your CPU has started working at its full speed. Now you get disturbed in your work and thus you shall stop windows modules installer from working. You can stop the processes of windows module installer worker windows 10 by switching it OFF, either for the temporary period or permanently.
NOTE: Stopping or disable of Update of any windows file will surely cause your windows technical glitches.
- Turning your connected internet connection to metered connection can also make and solve your purpose. When you set any internet connection as metered connection, then any of the windows files will not happen to set up with update process to start and thus u can simply get rid of the windows modules installer worker high disk problems.
- By using this method above you can stop windows modules from working for a temporary period and you can install your windows updates manually. Whenever you download your windows updates manually, you need to enable windows tools and files again to install updates. When you start installing updates manually, then also you need to have Windows Modules Installer to run.
- Neither Windows Modules are any type of virus or hacking attack to your PC, nor it is any un-necessary file that shall be completely deleted from your PC.
Tips and Tricks You shall Know About Windows Modules Installer:
Errors in Windows Modules Installer
When Windows Modules installer works for a long time, then your CPU will start experiencing the crashing of running software or your CPU will start to hang and give you poor and worst possible performance. this is caused mainly due to any broken update file in your Windows Updates. The file gets broken mainly because of the reasons that either it has been not downloaded or there is some data missing from the file. In these cases, you must re-download your windows updates and then try reinstalling them.
You can also seek the help of the windows 10 troubleshooter and run a scan on Windows Modules Installer. You can do the following by simply following the below steps;
- go to Settings
- Go to Update & Security
- Click on Troubleshooter
- Apply fixes suggested by Windows Troubleshooter for TiWorker.exe.
Solution: Windows Modules Installer Worker High Disk Usage Error
When Windows Modules are working then your CPU and computer can experience many crashes and trouble running with the various type of applications depending on configuration your computer is running with. The methods that we have discussed in this post will clearly make you relieved from Windows Modules from working or stopping your pc from getting a proper workup. We have listed below the solutions that can simply get rid of the Windows Modules Installer Problems.
Clean Reboot your PC
This is the most basic and easiest way to get rid of any small and windows related problems from your PC. You can be free from the Windows Modules Installer problems by simply performing a clean reboot to your PC.
Clean reboot is nothing then rebooting your PC. Whenever you restart your pc, all the errors and temporary files get cleaned up from your pc and thus you can get rid of this problem. However, performing a clean boot will just make you’re a temporary solution.
Clean reboot actually clears all your temporary files and cookies. This actually cleans all temporary and junks files from your system and you can simply solve windows modules problem using the following steps.
- Click on the Windows button and search for msconfig.exe.
- Double click on it to open it.
- Find MSConfig.exe and click on it,
- Press Apply changes and then OK.
- No all you have to do is restart your computer.
Modify Windows Update Settings:
By default, every operating system comes with the automatic updates enabled. The use of automatic update is basically to keep your system updated whenever a newer version of files and tools are available for the system. Talking of the windows, then in windows too, the system updates are enabled and set to automatic. In the process of automatic updates, TiWorker.ee starts itself and start updating your system files. So basically whenever your system is conducting updates, it will run the windows modules to install the driver and other updates in windows components.
Follow these steps so that you can turn off updates and resolve the Windows modules installer.
- Go to Start Menu Button
- Type Run,
- when the dialogue box appears, type services.msc and click OK.
- A new window will open, find windows modules installer worker, by searching on the search box.
- Open Windows Modules Installer,
- Find Startup Type and change its setting to Manual.
- Click OK.
- After you are done, then go to ControlPanel and find Windows Update,
- Inside Windows Update settings, set Windows update to manual.
- Now, All you have to do is restart your computer.
- Find out Windows Troubleshooter, and type Tiworker.exe and press enter.
- In the new window, look at the left side.
- You will some options there. Click on View All,
- Go to System Maintenance you will get the complete diagnostics started running and to start diagnosing the problem.
- I will automatically resolve any issues in your system within a few minutes.
- After that, you have to simply restart your computer.